Divorce Deposition Questions About Debts And Lifestyle
When taking the opposing spouse’s deposition, a divorce lawyer will ask detailed questions about the party’s debts and lifestyle. Below are typical deposition questions on these topics
- What are your monthly expenses?
- How often do you travel for pleasure in a year?
- What trips have you taken in the past year?
- Do often do you vacation?
- What are some typical vacation spots you visit?
- Where did you last vacation?
- How much do you spend on vacation and travel in a typical year?
- How much did you spend last year?
- What hobbies do you enjoy?
- How often do you enjoy an evening out?
- What do you typically do: movies, theater, opera, concerts, other?
- How often do you dine out? Favorite restaurants? Typical tab?
- What charitable organization do you support?
- How much do you donate to charity each year?
- Do you have any volunteer activities?
- How much credit card debt do you have?
- How much do you save every month?
- How often do you buy a new car?
- How much do you spend annually on clothing, jewelry, electronics?
- How much do you spend annually on your children’s activities and expenses?
"He went far above & beyond what was expected!"- Nita F.
"I had an excellent experience working with Thad Murphy and his amazing staff."- Rhonda B.
"Great answers to questions and quick to get ahold of."- R.G.
"Great service and fair prices."- Julia T.
Why Choose Our Firm?
The Next Step to a Brighter Future
Free Initial Case Evaluation
Local Iowa Attorneys - We Understand YOU
Over 60 Years Of Combined Experienced
We Advocate For Our Clients