Bank accounts-checking, savings, money market
- Do you have any joint accounts with your spouse?
- Where and when were they established?
- What was the source of the original deposit?
- Who made deposits into the account?
- What was the source of these deposits?
- What was the account used for?
- What expenses were paid out of that account?
- Who controlled account/access to the account?
- How were the family expenses paid?
- From what account?
- Who was responsible for paying the bills/managing money?
- Did either party maintain separate accounts following the marriage?
- If so, where, and why?
- Were these accounts established before the marriage?
- Were deposits/withdrawals made after marriage?
- For what purpose?
Non-retirement investment accounts and assets
- Do you have any of the following accounts and assets:
- Mutual funds?
- Treasury bonds?
Retirement investment and retirement accounts
- Do you have any of the following retirement accounts:
- Privately held and funded non-qualified retirement plans?